Opportunity to transform your academic research skills in a commercial setting, learning the latest technological solutions and develop high end consulting skills.
• Varied role, working across teams, no two days will be the same
• Working with leading brands
• Convenient location with on-site parking
Our client is an ASX-listed organisation who have experienced consistent growth during their 30 years in business. Boasting a suite of high profile brands across Australia and New Zealand, they are looking for a switched on GRADUATE to investigate customer behaviour and develop strategic plans for the broader business.
This is a newly created opportunity within the Insights team and reports to the Director. This is broad role will differ each week, giving you constant challenge and opportunity to learn and develop. You will be working on multiple projects across multiple brands including anything from proposition testing, sales trends analysis and traditional market, customer and product research. This is a diverse role with a highly analytical and Quantitative focus.
Your responsibilites will include:-
• Reporting on key trends and unique patterns in transactional and customer behaviour
• Conduct statistical analysis (eg. regressions, market basket analysis, segmentation and profiling) and predictive modelling using a wide range of data sources
• Contribute to in-house market research for customer experience and marketing objectives; specifically involving questionnaire design, data analysis and reporting
• Create visually appealing analysis reports and infographics
Your positive approach to being a team player and ability to communicate clearly and concisely with a range of stakeholders will catch the eye of our client. Your professionalism and commercial awareness will see you enjoy success in this role along with a sense of responsibility and ownership for your work.
Essential criteria for the role include:-
• Experience as a research assistant within an academic environment
• Tertiary degree in marketing, commerce or economics
• Some technical skills using R, SPSS, Tableau, PowerPoint
• Experience conducting descriptive and statistical analysis
• Interpreting and visualising data to create meaningful reports