** Variety plus!
** Autonomy plus!
** Global projects & stakeholders to co-ordinate!
** Superb role to progress your career in market research
** Unlimited training and professional development programs
** International projects with many paths to career progression
** Exceptional facililties, CBD location
Our client is a market leader, specialising in data analysis, market research, customer engagement and strategic reporting. What distinguishes them from their competitors are their people. Exceptional leadership, world class mentoring programs and a clear vision mean that they attract the smartest, most innovative and switched on consultants in the game. This is your chance to be one of them.
You will have responsibility for managing, coordinating and assigning key personnel and tasks across international teams to ensure analysis and reporting is delivered on time and on budget. The role also interfaces with the broader group in ad-hoc research, media, events and client service.
This is a highly varied role and offers a lot of autonomy. While there are clearly defined guidelines to ensure success, you will have the ability to grow and develop the role, re-invent process and re-define how things get done. Your quest for constant improvement and innovation will be rewarded with rapid promotion. Naturally, this opportunity has come about due to organic growth.
– Allocation of tasks to the available resources within a market research context
– Ensure the smooth and efficient day-to-day operation of the research function
– Monitoring the progress of research activities; develop and maintain records of research activities and prepares periodic and ad hoc dashboards
– Ensure tasks are allocated in an achievable manner and can negotiate with client services based on workload
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to meet the following criteria:-
– Knowledge of the end to end market research process
– Proven project management skills (including knowledge of specific project management tools such as JIIRA, would be highly regarded)
– Ability to multitask & prioritise as you go
– Bachelor’s degree in a Business, IT, Commerce
– Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
– Familiarity with database management systems and electronic file management is desirable
– Familiarity SPSS or Q would be well regarded but not essential