** Be valued & rewarded for your contribution to evolving leading brands and businesses.
** Flexible work hours on offer!
** Generous culture of learning
** Collaborative team from a variety of disciplines
** Blending consulting, technology and thought leadership
Why should I consider leaving my comfort zone?
Unconventional – they are all clever, motivated and ever improving. They don’t rely on one approach or discipline. Instead they draw on the latest thinking from around the globe, always refining their practices by drawing upon ideas from international conferences, on-line learning and industry events… as well as inviting and trialling new ideas.
Our client is a mid-sized, full service boutique consultancy with international ties. They are not silo-ed but work across FMCG, finance, telco, and premium brands. Clients seek them out for their creativity, innovation and high end consultancy approach.
You will be responsible for leading projects and delivering quality and actionable recommendations. Additionally, you will:-
– manage the end to end research process, improving outputs and outcomes
– eliver impactful presentations (not just decks)
– showcase your qualitative skills (focus group, IDI, on-line)
– enjoy presenting and delivering new ideas – communicating in new ways
– have the opportunity to manage a team or even mentor
What you will bring?
Ideal candidates for this role will have:-
– 5 years + market research experience; either client or agency side
– end to end project management skills
– commercial qualitative experience (essential)
– excellent strategic capabilities, with an interest in complex research designs