** NEWLY CREATED senior director opportunity **
** Influential consultancy working on engaging B2B and government projects.
** An Executive role normally reserved for the hidden job market
** Opportunity to accelerate your career within globally renowned consultancy
** Access to industry recognised thought leaders with far reaching connections
Join Australia’s fastest growing market, social research and communications consultancy. A global consulting firm who operate in a think-tank environment, our client has become very strongly positioned to offer premiere research services that are highly sought-after. This Executive role offers the opportunity to further develop an already well-established team. Our client is looking for a technical market research specialist with a flair for developing relationships and business.
Our client operates in an agile working environment with the latest and greatest tools and resources at your fingertips. It’s a culture where you can thrive because of the strategic leaders in place, supportive mindset and opportunity to learn.
This Senior Director level role will see you responsible for generating stakeholder insight, marketing and business analytics to inspire the business and clients alike. By developing business intelligence recommendations, you will ultimately provoke change and drive progress across Australian organisations and communities.
Key to success in this role is your ability to make connections, build relationships and win business. You won’t have to look too far as there is an immediate internal network to tap into.
You will relish being constantly stimulated by working on some of Australia’s most influential projects, gaining exposure to new concepts and applying best practice techniques.
Using your previous quantitative and qualitative research experience, this role entails but is not limited to the following responsibilities: –
– gathering intelligence on stakeholder behaviour and motivations, marketing effectiveness and social trends
– contributing to business development and expanding the research offering into new verticals
– managing primary research projects from beginning to end (understanding stakeholder behaviour and attitudes, evaluating the impact of communications and marketing activities, monitoring key satisfaction metrics)
– contributing to the well-established research team in generating key marketing and strategic insight which influences outcomes at a Board level
To be considered for this opportunity, we will be considering candidates with the following criteria:-
– 10 years plus years’ experience within a market or social research environment, including within a research agency, and potentially also on the client-side
– solid understanding of, and hands on experience with, quantitative research
– possess a network of contacts within the telco, utilities or government sectors especially where your expertise is recognised and viewed as an extension of their organisation
– considerable qualitative experience (eg. interviewing C-level executives and key political and advocacy stakeholders, conducting focus groups and community workshops)
– track record of writing winning proposals based on sound sampling and methodological practises
– passion and enthusiasm for presenting and report writing
enjoy working collaboratively
– pride yourself on your analytics and research nous which you are able to convey to senior stakeholders with flair and conviction