Think tank environment. Wide variety of highly engaging work. Future focused – blend of traditional and emerging technology.
** Employer of Choice
** Improve social outcomes
** Reduced evening work
Our client is committed to doing things differently and improve upon more conservative approaches, this fresh-thinking consultancy is looking for an Associate Director, to run and manage a wide range of qualitative research projects.
Their unique value proposition involves taking a proactive approach to identifying client issues impacting corporations, brands and government and creating action based solutions, not verbose reports.
This position has come about due to growth. Reporting to a well respected Director of the business, the role will see you as part of a diversely skilled team, leading insight generation for complex projects that directly impact marketing and social outcomes across the nation.
You will enjoy the supportive, dynamic and professional team environmnet and be recognised and rewarded for your contributions.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for candidates with the following criteria:-
– minimum of 4 years’ social or market research experience, with –
strong hands-on experience including some in a consultancy environment
– experience working closely with communications specialists in the media relations, corporate affairs, government relations and/or stakeholder/community relations space or good exposure to this kind of work
– end-to-end project management skills (from proposal and tender writing to presenting)
– a collaborative team player with the ability to constructively develop junior staff members
– strong client engagement and presentations skills
– well honed qualitative research skills
– quantitative experience including an ability to transform numbers into insights (others do the analysis and data manipulation)
experience in social and public policy research