Opportunity to transition from traditional research to big data. Newly created role for a consultative candidate.
** Vibrant yet nurturing environment
** Exposure to big data and emerging technology
** Market leader with focus in Sports & Entertainment
Market leaders for over 10 years, the team has decades of specialist experience in commercial research, direct marketing, insights and online data management solutions. They are innovative and work across market research and analytics, so you will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge beyond the traditional market research routes.
Our client is seeking an experienced Insights & Analytics Manager to work directly along side the General Manager. This is a newly created position and will see you provide an end to end consultancy service for market research including consultation, proposal, design, analysis, insights and presenting back to the business. Best of all, there are no business development targets!
Responsibilities will include:
– develop, design and execute research projects from start to finish
– design questionnaires and understand how to ask questions to optimize results
– analyse data to develop tangible insights
– create and provide engaging presentations
– be the primary liaison for all research related activity
– provide innovative solutions for the development of research
To be considered for this opportunity, we will be looking at candidates with the folllowing criteria:-
– 5+ years experience in market research with a mix of client side and agency experience
– experience doing market segmentation analysis
– high proficiency in using SPSS or Q for analysis of data
– advanced skilled level in Microsoft Suite of products including PowerPoint, Excel, Word
– a confident character with strong interpersonal skills
– ability to work in both team and autonomous environment