Career defining opportunity to join a ‘mover & shaker’ of the research industry! You’ll want this employer on your CV!
** Immersive approach to client relationships
** Passionate culture of learning & mentoring
** Consultative & high end projects
Australian owned and award winning, our client shows no signs of stagnation, instead they promote continued success in the delivery of impactful insights to their high profile customers. They have won awards not just for their research excellence but as an employer with a reputation for high levels of retention and people management excellence.
Reporting to a Senior Consultant within the Quantitative team, this role is ideal for an enthusiastic and commercially savvy Quantitative researcher who is looking to make a difference. Taking a consultative and strategic approach, this role provides an opportunity to develop a strong relationship with an existing and established high profile alcoholic beverages client. Developing business relationships that thrive and endure is key to the success of this consultancy.
You will inherit a strategic brand continuous project as well as other ad-hoc quantitative projects. The role requires the skill set of an experienced research practitioner who is able to develop questionnaires and manage projects in field, can effectively analyse and interrogate data (utilising SPSS and /or Q) along with developing analysis plans to produce actionable insights that provide clients with business solutions and opportunities.
Responsibilities will include:-
– overseeing the end to end project management including co-ordinating a team of junior staff
– receiving client briefs
– contribute to creation of client proposals
– developing client relationships through daily contact, advice and consultation
– apply methodologies to produce sound analysis that contribute to actionable outcomes
To be considered for this sought after opportunity, we will be considering candidates with the following criteria:-
– 8 years market research experience including experience in brand tracking
– relevant tertiary degree
– a specialism in the FMCG market
– roficiency in MS Office Suite, SPSS and/or Q
– presents and behaves in a professional manner
– a team player who embraces corporate values
– responsive to deadlines and delivering results