Join the cool kids on the block!
Brilliant opportunity for a switched-on Graduate wanting a fast-paced environment to learn your research craft.
** Diverse projects
** Extraordinary growth experienced in 2017
** Eastern Suburbs location
Our client is a boutique agency with an agile working environment. Their clients vary from FMCG, electronics, automotive and utilities organisations. With a fresh approach to market research and analytics, they have enjoyed nearly 300% growth in recent months. They are the new cool kids on the block – come join ’em!
Reporting to the Managing Director who has carved out a successful career in market research over a 20 year period. You will have the opportunity to learn from the best by working on both qualitative and quantitative projects for a preferred client and new business that is secured.
This is a high performing culture with high expectations of quality output by both the team and the clients they are servicing.
– end to end project management of both qual and quant projects including devising the engagement plan, scripting surveys, creating questionnaires, analysis and report writing
– checking surveys and fieldwork for accuracy
– follow up health checks with clients
– ad hoc duties as required in order to meet deliverables
To be considered for this opportunity, we will be considering candidates with the following criteria:-
– up to 12 months market research experience preferably in a fast-paced agency environment
– exposure to both qual and quant research
– proficiency in Q software and MS Excel
– ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment
– ability to problem solve by using your common-sense and initiative