Leading consultancy – exceptional global learning & development programs. Opportunity to your grow analytic & econometric capacity in a nurturing team
** Build upon your SPPS, Q and Excel knowledge
** Opportunity to learn data visualisation and integrate big data
** Supportive team and strong, diverse client base
This award winning consultancy offers evidence based recommendations that impact many of Australia’s and NZ’s most influential marketing and customer engagement strategies. They are forward thinking, technically strong and renowned for delivering excellence in the interpretation of customer data, loyalty data, media research data and competitor data sources.
In this role you will be responsible for collecting and integrating data, reporting and presenting. You will lead projects and have a lot of autonomy, yet be supported by a highly skilled team. The broad scope of this role means that you will be able to learn many emerging analytic disciplines and later specialise in the area that you find most interesting.
– Proposal writing and assisting with business development
– Research design (surveys and discussion guides)
– Overseeing data cleaning and analysis
– Work with the ever-growing team to ensure deliverables and outputs are of the highest possible standard
– Represent the Group at official occasions, seminars and forums
To be successful you will have:
– Tertiary qualification (Business, Econometrics, Analytics or applied statistics, Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline).
– 7 years of work experience in a related field
– Sound knowledge of SPSS/Q and Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
– An understanding of the dynamics of online and offline marketing in Australia
– Proven client engagement and presentation skills