Mid-senior level qualitative research role. Opportunity to stretch your qualitative muscle in a collaborative and supportive team with strong international affiliations.
* Work across a broad range of industries
* Forward thinking company with large focus on collaboration
* Access a strong team of leaders with strong international associations
Join an organisation that fosters inclusion and diversity. The culture is driven by strong core values which differentiate them as an employer and business partner. They are empowering, forward thinking, we-orientated and driven by results.
We are looking for someone with strong experience (5 years +) and a passion for insights. You will have experience in applying qualitative methods to achieve a client’s outcomes through inspired thinking. Our ideal candidate will have great strategic insight and be able to confidently convey this in front of clients, as well as the ability to work across multifunctional teams.
This role is responsible for contributing, assisting in developing and inspiring the qualitative research team. We lead with innovated approaches. The key to success in this area is working in cross-functional teams to maximise the insight and strategic outcomes whereby client engagement is the key.
– Lead key strategic relationships
– Conduct a broad range of qualitative research from focus groups to on-line forums, from workshops to IDIs with the c-suite
– Develop new approaches and practises
– Actively participate in the leadership team
– Assist in the development of a team of juniors