Think-tank environment using emerging qual technology. Cohesive team spirit. True work / life appreciation
** State of the art facilities close to transport & shops
** Strong team network and creative environment
** Leadership role in growing business
Our progressive client takes a fresh approach to deriving insights in a consulting environment. Joining them will expose you to new technology and innovative thinking. Their portfolio of clients come from financial services, FMCG, electronics and retail, so no two days are ever the same! This well established business is going from strength to strength so there has never been a better time to join.
Reporting to the Senior Account Director, you will enjoy the support of a highly experienced and high-calibre team. As a senior practitioner, it is expected you will display leadership qualities and you will have the ability to influence the type of work that you handle and focus on your special interest areas.
To be considered for this opportunity, we are looking at candidates with the following criteria:-
– minimum 10+ years agency-side market research experience
proven track record in executing workshops, forums, focus groups and design and co-creation sessions
– ability to develop thought-leadership in their areas of expertise
– desire to take the ‘next step’ in helping to consolidate the proposition into the future and build a team who will deliver quality work
– proven client management skills and focus
– ability to build and maintain solid relationships
– technical research experience
– an accomplished presenter with confidence presenting to senior audiences
– effective and eloquent communicator