Are you a hands-on quant researcher who thrives in a leadership role whilst delivering on-trend presentations to a broad array of clients?
Are you looking for:
** A generous culture of learning and innovation?
** A collaborative team from a variety of disciplines?
** A blend of consulting, technology and new thinking within a company that emerges as market leaders?
Yes, but why should I consider leaving my comfort zone?
This company is unconventional – they are all clever, motivated and ever improving. They don’t rely on one approach or discipline. Instead they draw on the latest thinking from around the globe, always refining their practices by drawing upon ideas from international conferences, on-line learning and industry events…as well as inventing and trialing new ideas.
Our client is a growing, full quantitative agency. They are not silo-ed but work across FMCG, finance, telco, and premium brands. Clients seek them out for their creativity, innovation and high end consultancy approach.
What is the opportunity?
You will be responsible for:
– leading projects and also shaping the analytical vision of the office, including how this is developed and taken to market.
– managing the end to end research process, improving outputs and outcomes (there is a team of analysts to do the number crunching)
– delivering impactful presentations (not just decks)
– contributing your proven quantitative skills, ideally bringing a specialisation (tracking, advanced methods, digital)
– presenting and delivering new ideas – communicating in new ways
– team management and mentorship opportunities
What you will bring?
– 10 years plus market research experience; either consultancy or agency side
– excellent end to end project management skills
– excellent analytical capabilities, with an interest in complex research designs
– your passion & enthusiasm will catch the eye of our client
– your positivity and effectiveness as a team player