Join a think-tank environment that uses emerging qual technology. You’ll want to be part of this cohesive team with a true work / life balance appreciation.
This role also offers:
** State of the art facilities close to transport & shops
** A strong team network and creative environment
** A leadership position within a growing business
Our progressive client takes a fresh approach to deriving insights in a consulting environment. Joining them will expose you to new technology and innovative thinking. Their portfolio of clients come from financial services, FMCG, electronics and retail, so no two days are ever the same!
This well established business is going from strength to strength so there has never been a better time to join.
Reporting to the Senior Account Director, you will enjoy the support of a highly experienced and high-calibre team. As a senior practitioner, it is expected you will display leadership qualities and you will have the ability to influence the type of work that you handle and focus on your special interest areas.
To be considered for this opportunity, we are looking at candidates with the following criteria:
– proven track record in executing workshops, forums, focus groups and design and co-creation sessions
– ability to develop thought-leadership in their areas of expertise
– desire to take the ‘next step’ in helping to consolidate the proposition into the future and build a team who will deliver quality work
– an accomplished presenter with confidence presenting to senior audiences
– effective and eloquent communicator