Our client applies cutting edge research with social media and digital technology solutions to uncover opportunities for clients in the utilities and infrastructure, telecommunications, financial services, mining, NGO and government sectors. The research is bespoke and customised to deliver the most effective results.
As the Senior Consultant, you will lead research and innovation projects. Primarily you will be conducting, delivering and helping to deploy qualitative research that is inventive, pragmatic and commercial.
Specific responsibilities and duties include:
• Running customised qualitative research projects from end to end
• Analysis and insights
• Forming strong relationships and genuine partnerships with stakeholders
• Handling client presentations and conducting workshops (with support if necessary)
Why I should consider leaving my comfort zone:
• Award winning consultancy
• Work with emerging technology such as AI and augmented reality
• Company culture of growing and developing staff
Want to know more? Call us on (02) 8021 0117.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, apply now by clicking above, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a career in Market Research? We’d love to hear from you. Call us on the number above to chat about what you’re searching for.