About the Company
Our client is a Research and Social Media consultancy agency located in Melbourne CBD. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, this award winning agency is proud that the work they do improves people’s lives. As the Senior Research Manager, you’ll be joining the team and running qualitative research projects from end to end from research design to report writing stage.
Additionally, you’ll be:
• Providing high quality service to clients with a particular focus on qualitative research
• Working with the media and communications teams to action insights
• Moderating online and face to face focus groups (interstate travel required)
• Integrating both qualitative and quantitative research findings into clear reports
• Tertiary qualifications in a discipline related to social science or communications
• The ability to work with and analyse quantitative data to draw insights and conclusions (this would be an advantage)
• Highly experienced with a range of qualitative research practices
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
This is research role with positive impact that you’ve been searching for, so don’t delay and apply now.
If you’d like to know more about this role, call us on (02) 8021 0117.