Due to growth, our client is looking for a Quantitative Researcher to join the team. Ideally this person will be located in Sydney, however, we’re really looking for the right fit, so you could be based elsewhere in Australia.
Using research, human-centred design and strategic thinking, this agency helps their clients grow their brands and transform their customer experiences.
The intricacies of the role are really up to you and based on your level of experience. Some of your main responsibilities will include:
• Liaising with clients
• Drafting questionnaires
• Seeing projects through internal and external approval processes
• Managing fieldwork (quant)
• Report writing and presentations
The main benefits:
• Work from home if desired
• 4 or 5 work days per week
• Agency that invests in moving beyond traditional methodologies
• 3 years minimum experience working in a Market Research agency
• Passion for quantitative market research
• Experience with all aspects of the research cycle (including all responsibilities above)
• A results focussed mentality
If you’ve been seeking a role that will fulfill your love of quantitative market research, but still offer you the flexibility you crave, apply now!