Manage research projects for an exciting range of clients from social to government to commercial, and more in this Sydney North Shore Agency.
Our client is a global agency with a community of over 4 million people around the world. Their clients have a question, and they provide the answers. Additionally, they offer daily findings providing insights into what Australian’s really think on a range of social commentary topics.
As the Senior Consultant, your clients will see you as a source of knowledge, best advising them, and providing high quality research solutions.
Specific tasks will include:
• Managing client accounts
• Designing and running ad-hoc and off the shelf research projects
• Proposal writing, sample design, questionnaire design, etc.
• Data analysis and formulating insights
• Preparing and presenting client reports. You have ownership of the entire research cycle.
• Mentoring and supporting direct reports
• Project costings and financial management
Success will be measured by your ability to design and run research projects of superior quality and within required time frames.
Other benefits include:
• Progressive company with access to latest technologies
• Interesting issues based projects
• Opportunities to advance your career
Whilst the business is firmly established globally, the Australian team is expanding the offering here and growing as a result of their success so far. Joining the Sydney team now means you’ll get in on the ground floor as the business continues to grow.
This senior role offers the new challenge you’ve been seeking. You’ll still enjoy being hands on throughout the entire research process, yet have opportunities for mentoring, further developing your consulting skills, and growing the company through business development.
To be considered, you must have:
• Experience working within a Market Research Agency
• Solid data analysis skills
• Knowledge of the entire commercial research process
• Experience with online market research
• Proven track record of engaging clients and forming successful relationships
If you feel ready to take that next step, apply now. Please note that you must have Australian PR or citizenship to be considered for this role and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.