Our client is one of Australia’s most sought-after agencies for reputation, government, corporate affairs, financial communication and employee research.
Due to growth, they are seeking a Research Executive or Senior Research Executive to join their Sydney CBD team. This role has a quantitative research focus, and it the prefect opportunity for someone who is looking to take on more ownership and responsibilities in their research career.
What’s in it for me?
• Professional development opportunities
• Access to the wider strategic comms advisory firm to pursue your interests
• Convenient CBD location with creative work spaces
• Competitive salary offering
• Inter-state travel opportunities
Your responsibilities will include:
• Conducting quant research including developing recruitment specs, liaising with recruiters, data analysis, preparing reports, etc.
• Project management including client liaison
• Participating in team brainstorms and workshops
• Drafting proposals, research collateral materials, research reports and presentations
• And more!
What you bring to the table:
• 1-3 years experience working in research
• A good foundation of skills within quantitative research methodologies
• Some exposure to qual would be advantageous
• An interest in current affairs, politics and social issues
• A great attitude and team player mentality
• Relevant degree in communications, marketing, sociology, anthropology, psychology or similar
If you’re ready to take that next step in your career, apply now! Want to know more? Call us on (02) 8021 0117.
Please note that you must have Australian PR or citizenship to be considered for this role.