Our client, located on the North Shore, is seeking a Project Manager to join the team. The company has enjoyed year on year growth for over a decade and works with some of Australia’s largest and well known brands.
As the Project Manager, your main responsibility will be managing the end to end in-field research operation and successful delivery of all field outputs across Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a dynamic fast paced role and you’ll be required to:
• Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
• Communicate effectively with various suppliers
• Travel around the country to complete field work, with a shopper focus
• Take full ownership of the project
• Work with high attention to detail to deliver quality research outputs
We are looking for candidates with:
• Hands-on approach and can-do attitude
• Strong attention to detail
• At least 3 years research/ analysis /category experience in retail
• Excellent time and project management skills
Why I should consider leaving my comfort zone?
If you love organising, travelling, taking ownership, and seeing your efforts through to fruition, this is the role for you!
The office also boasts plenty of parking, and extra annual leave is negotiable.
Please note that you must have Australian permanent residency or citizenship to be considered for this role.