This is the opportunity to join Australia’s highest regarded consultancy firm located in the Sydney CBD. You will be joining a team of highly experienced researchers, strategists and innovation specialists, conducting quantitative research and potentially supporting qualitative practises at a strategic level.
About our client
This consultancy is bringing together emerging quantitative, analytics, and insights techniques with AI and digital technology to create something new. Catering to changing client demands, not following convention – the team is forging the way in driving change to neuro research, customer experience, usability testing, corporate reputation management and communication testing, brand and human centric innovation, behavioural change and cross-cultural marketing.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Leading innovative research projects
* Involvement in all aspects of the research cycle
* Delivering strategic insights that go beyond the data
* Data analysis, producing charting, and data visualisation
* Forming strong and authentic partnerships with clients. You will be an extension of their internal teams
While you will be expected to conduct more survey and analytics, you will work with the innovation and technology teams inventing and re-defining insights and research deliverables and dashboards.
* Global networks with genuine career prospects
* Contemporary, state of the art offices
* A culture committed to investing in its people
* Exposure to other business units to expand your skill sets
To be successful, you will have:
* Market research agency experience (at least 5 years)
* Experience with working in an agile, corporate, fast-paced environment
* Resilience and drive
* Extensive experience with both ad-hoc and continuous quantitative research methodologies
* Hands-on statistical manipulation skills using SPSS, Q, or R
* Some experience with qualitative research (e.g. focus groups, ethnographic studies, etc.)
* Appropriate tertiary qualifications
Please note that you must have Australian permanent residency or citizenship to be considered for this role.