Future proof your career with this technology and innovation focused consultancy, committed to embracing human centred design, agile movement and other fresh approaches that are impacting research and data science. Their highly experienced senior team are supportive and offer second to none mentorship. More than a research, data or information agency, they are truly unique in offering solutions that are changing the way that Australians buy, businesses communicate, and corporations and governments engage.
Reporting to the Director of Research, you will join a small team of high energy researchers who predominantly focus on quantitative research projects.
Your role will be to undertake data analysis and charting for various quantitative projects for high profile clients. There will also be the Opportunity to develop qualitative insights
Your passion for research must be immediately evident. Our client will be clearly impressed by a “hands on” approach to working with the data and delivering quality research outputs. To be successful in this role, we are looking for:
• a tertiary qualification in Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics or a degree with a strong quantitative focus (e.g. Marketing with Market Research)
• 1-3 years experience working in a commercial market research environment on quantitative research trackers and/or ad hoc projects
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong time management skills, meaning you are able to deliver multiple projects on multiple deadlines
• A competency using Q/SPSS and Microsoft Excel for descriptive analysis, data manipulation and data checks
• Report writing skills, demonstrating the ability to turn data into infographics.