About the company
This global agency is seeking a Senior Consultant to join the Sydney team. With their tailored approach to research, you’ll be exposed to interesting project techniques you may not have seen before.
The team is diverse, with backgrounds in psychology, mathematics, anthropology to name a few, so you’re joining a clever and interesting bunch of people.
About the role
Their projects are not typically classified as either “quantitative” or “qualitative” but a combination of both, therefore our ideal candidate would consider themselves to be dualist, with experience in both types of methodologies.
Offering a full range of custom market research, your primary responsibilities will include:
• Identifying clients’ market objectives and requirements, then translating these into appropriate research methodology
• End to end management of projects, including attending briefs, writing proposals, budgeting, etc.
• Conducting fieldwork (some interstate travel may be required)
• Preparing and presenting client reports
• Contributing to business development targets
• Mentoring and managing junior team members
• And more
What you can bring to the table:
• 3-5 years experience working in a research agency or similar
• Proven client relationship skills
• Experience with both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
• An eagerness to explore new techniques
• Strategic writing skills
• A ‘can-do’ attitude and flexible approach to working
If you’re ready to take that next step up, develop your consulting skills, and work with interesting and new methodologies, apply now.
Did you just finish reading this ad, and think “that’s not the research role for me”? Why not get in touch with us anyway, and let’s talk about what you ARE looking for. You can reach us on (02) 8021 0117.
We look forward to hearing from you.