In this consultancy, you will work with some of the brightest minds, applying cutting edge research for clients in Transport, Education, Government and Financial Services. Located in state of the art offices in Sydney CBD, our client is seeking a bright and motivated Consultant to join the team.
Working alongside a highly experienced team, you will assist in the project management of a large longitudinal study.
Main responsibilities include:
• Liaising with internal stakeholders to understand business issues
• Leading and organising field work
• Assist with delivery of strategic reporting and insights that go beyond the data
• Exceptional client management
• Contribute to research design and analysis
• Draft reports and presentations
You will have:
• University degree with exceptional academic performance (think distinction average)
• 1-2 years market research/insights background with proven field management experience (ideal)
• Working knowledge of SPSS or Q
• Experience operating in a corporate agile working environment
If you’re ready to launch your career in research and beyond, this is the role you have been waiting for. Apply now. Please include the job title or ID number in your application.
Please note that you must have a valid working visa / citizenship for Australia to be considered for this role.