It’s an exciting time to join this growing business and as the Research Manager you’ll be able to put your own stamp on things, helping with future growth.
This is a senior level role where you’ll remain hands-on doing the research you love, plus spearheading the research offering of the business.
Operating out of an innovative space outside of the Sydney CBD, our client services a niche client base, including Government, Aged Care, Councils, Community Services and more. They are so ingrained and respected, that they are practically local celebrities!
This is a company where your contribution is truly valued and encouraged. As the Research Manager, you’ll be running market research projects (primarily quantitative in nature with some qualitative occasionally) from end to end. Additionally, you’ll have the opportunity to innovate and create new solutions.
• Leadership position in a growing business
• Amazing seaside location
• Creativity encouraged
• Work with complete autonomy (no micro-managers!)
• Flexible working arrangements available
Specific duties will include:
• Research design, data collection, analysis (using SPSS and Q) and reporting
• Drive innovation to meet changing market needs
• Managing a team of junior researchers (including graduates)
• Contributing to business development
What you will bring:
• Extensive market research industry experience
• Industry contacts and connections you can leverage off of
• Strong data analysis skills using SPSS and Q (crucial)
• Strong commercial acumen
• Relevant tertiary qualifications
Please note that you must have Australian permanent residency or citizenship to be considered for this role. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Want to know more? Call us on (02) 8021 0117