* Leverage your strong analysis skills and commercial acumen
* Boutique feel with support of global resources
* Travel within Australia approx. 3 short trips per quarter
Join an international company with big ambitions to play a key role in global research. Connect and partner with leading global brands and blue-chip clients, as you seek the opinions of highly engaged online panels, innovate data collection methods and use powerful analytics technology.
With a truly diverse spectrum of research scope, one day you could be reporting on international resources, the next, emerging technologies or social issues. If you enjoy public affairs, this is a role you can sink your teeth into.
A Day in the Life
• Manage and engage a high performing team of analysts and account managers.
• Deliver first-class solutions to blue chip brands and leading agencies across Australia.
• Drive on-boarding and objective setting with new clients
• Analysis design & execution
• Train more junior team members
• Advise on add-on solutions/ follow-up research
• Leverage high-level client satisfaction and secure the renewal and growth of client contracts
• Interface with a wide range of internal stakeholders across APAC and globally.
This is a great chance to capitalise on your strong organisational ability and capacity to prioritise, multi-task and join the dots. Be rewarded for being a consummate collaborator and team player.
Skills & Experience
This role will suit a mid-level researcher looking to take that next step up into a management position. To be successful, you will need a tertiary education with experience in market research and exposure to Client servicing. Previous experience supervising staff will be highly regarded.
• Collaborative and inclusive
• Fast-moving and evolving
• Agile and at the forefront of technologies and methodologies
• International training and development
• Fast-growing company
• Opportunity to create and build your dream job
• Training in emerging technology
• Exposure to Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
You must have a valid working visa for Australia to be considered for this role. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.