* Run your own ship with a very broad scope of research
* Be part of an International Thought Leadership Group
* Be the ‘Go-to’ person in relation to marketing science
Join a team of collaborative academic visionaries and research innovators who share a passion to help world leading brands to excel. As the ‘go-to’ person within the company in relation to marketing science, this is a great opportunity to demonstrate your entrepreneurial and market-driven spirit as you drive this space and shape it to suit your strengths.
You will be seen as a source of inspiration to your colleagues as they seek your in-depth industry expertise to support internal knowledge transfer and together develop deeper connections with consumers on a global scale.
A Day in the Life
• Develop insights within a wide range of marketing domains primarily through marketing science including attribution modelling and structural equation modelling
• Oversight of the ongoing tracking program
• Extract, deliver and communicate clear actions based on hard quantitative evidence in a stakeholder friendly way
• Present and transform insights and recommendations into specific action plans
• Outbound pro-active client contact and follow-up
Skills & Experience
• Experience in a strategic marketing research role, with a focus on technology and services highly regarded
• Strong business development skills
• Relevant experience in a research agency, consulting firm or client-side role
• High level of capability in R, Excel, SPSS and Q
• Capability to build data models and support junior team members to build their modelling expertise
• Sharing and collaborative
• Fun and informal team who love what they do
• Learn together as you push research boundaries
• Dynamic and fast-paced
• You are empowered to do your thing
• Extremely diverse and dynamic role
• Employer of Choice
• Leadership role from day 1
• International training and development
• Be part of an International Thought-Leadership Group
• Help transition businesses
You must have a valid working visa for Australia to be considered for this role. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Want to know more? Call us on (02) 8021 0117.