Are you an independent thinker and self-starter who has composure and resilience under pressure? Join a market-leading and award-winning market research agency on the ground level, as it continues to grow.
The culture and benefits:
With a vibrant culture focussing on empowerment and collaboration, this company believes that ideas are judged on their merits and they actively encourage thought leadership. With a big focus on development and training, advanced analytics and a commitment to emerging technology, this is a company where your contributions will be rewarded.
Some of your responsibilities:
• maintain and grow client relationships
• research design (including questionnaire design and sampling specification)
• data analysis
• presentation development and delivery
• contributing to proposal writing
To be successful, you will have:
• experience working in a market research agency
• strong quantitative skills
• exposure to a range of project types (U&A’s, segmentations, tracking studies, concept tests, choice models etc.)
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level, apply now.
Please note that you must have a valid working visa for Australia to be considered for this role. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Did you read this ad and think ‘that’s not the research role for me’? Get in touch with us anyway, and let’s chat about what you are looking for.