About the culture and benefits
Join a market-leading and award-winning market research agency as it continues to grow. With a vibrant culture focussing on empowerment and collaboration, this company believes that ideas are judged on their merits and they actively encourage thought leadership. With a big focus on development and training, advanced analytics and a commitment to emerging technology, this is a company where your commitment will be rewarded.
About the role
The role is very hands-on through all aspects of the research process, and therefore requires a proactive self-starter comfortable working in a start-up style environment. Some responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing project design and management
• Leading proposal development and pitch processes
• Leading client briefings
• Team management and development
• New business development
• And lots more!
The key focus of the role is on the development, maintenance and growth of client relationships; as well as business development. The Associate Director is the key point of contact for the client, and a senior figure in the agency.
To be successful, you will have:
• strong quantitative skills
• experience managing client-facing research projects from start-to-end
• experience with a range of research methodologies
• the ability to deliver commercially insightful reports
• broad industry experience will be highly regarded
If you pride yourself on your curious personality and passionate attitude towards your career, apply now.
Please note that you must have a valid working visa to be considered for this role. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Did you read this ad and think, ‘that’s not the research role for me’? Get in touch with us anyway, and we can chat about what you are looking for. You can reach us on (02) 8021 0117.