About the Company
Our client is a Research and Social Media consultancy agency located in spacious offices in Melbourne. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, this award winning agency is proud that the work they do improves people’s lives. As the Senior Research Manager, you’ll be joining the team and running qualitative research projects from end to end from research design to report writing stage.
Additionally, you’ll be:
• Providing high quality service to clients with a particular focus on qualitative research
• Working with the media and communications teams to action insights
• Moderating online and face to face focus groups (interstate travel required)
• Integrating both qualitative and quantitative research findings into clear reports
• Managing client and stakeholder relationships
You’ll hit the ground running and enjoy ownership of projects.
• A high level of skill moderating focus groups (think 50+ groups)
• Tertiary qualifications in a discipline related to social science or communications
• Clever, a team player, and motivated
• Highly experienced with a range of qualitative research practices
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
This is the research role with positive impact that you’ve been searching for, so don’t delay and apply now. Please include reference to the job title when you apply.
Please note that you must have a valid working visa for Australia to be considered for this role. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you’d like to know more about this role, call us on (02) 8021 0117.