Our client is an award winning communications consultancy seeking a Senior Research Executive to join the team in Melbourne CBD. You’ll be working on a mix of continuous and ad-hoc studies that directly impact society. Think: improving transport systems and moving towards renewable energy.
A day in the life
This is a client-facing role where you will work across the full process from production of high quality proposals to influencing governments and the board with compelling presentations.
You will be working directly with senior stakeholders in government and blue-chip organisations. Additionally, you’ll be:
• Conducting quant research including developing recruitment specs, liaising with recruiters, data analysis, preparing reports, etc.
• Participating in team brainstorms and workshops
• Drafting proposals, research collateral materials, research reports and presentations
• And more!
This is a junior to mid-level role and it is expected that you will have:
• Several years experience (think 1-3) working in a research agency
• A good foundation of skills within quantitative research methodologies
• Relevant degree in communications, marketing, sociology, anthropology, psychology or similar
To be successful in this role, you must have an interest in public affairs and interest in working in a thought-leadership environment. Please include reference to the job title when you apply.
Please note that you must have a valid working visa/citizenship for Australia to be considered for this role. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Want to know more? Call us on (02) 8021 0117.