About the company
This boutique agency is seeking a Consultant to join the Sydney team. With their tailored approach to research, you’ll be exposed to interesting project techniques you may not have seen before. Plus, the work you do has the potential to make a positive impact on society.
The team is diverse, with backgrounds in psychology, mathematics, anthropology to name a few, so you’re joining a clever and interesting bunch of people.
About the role
Their projects are not typically classified as either “quantitative” or “qualitative” but a combination of both, therefore our ideal candidate would consider themselves to be dualist, with experience in both types of methodologies.
Offering a full range of custom market research, your primary responsibilities will include:
• End to end management of projects, including attending briefs, writing proposals, data analysis, etc.
• Conducting fieldwork (some interstate travel may be required)
• Preparing and presenting client reports
• And more
• An eagerness to explore new techniques
• A ‘can-do’ attitude and flexible approach to working
• You have several (approx. 3-5) years experience working in a research agency or similar
In return, you’ll receive on the job training and feel energised by a small and social team. If you’re ready to take that next step up, develop your consulting skills, and work with interesting and new methodologies, apply now.
Please include reference to the job title in your application.
You must have a valid working visa for Australia to be considered for this role. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Did you just finish reading this ad, and think ‘nope, that’s not the role for me’? Why not get in touch with us anyway, and let’s talk about what you ARE looking for. You can reach us on (02) 8021 0117. We look forward to hearing from you.