This global company has more than 10 offices worldwide. Due to growth, they’re seeking a Research Manager – Qualitative to join the team in their Sydney CBD Office.
The team has a diverse mix of backgrounds and they’re passionate about innovation while bringing the voice of the consumer to life, all while having fun.
What sets this company apart is their unwavering enthusiasm, ability to think outside the box, and commitment to delighting their clients every day.
As the Research Manager – Qualitative, your primary focus will be running qualitative market research projects from end to end.
Daily responsibilities include:
• Translating client briefs into objectives
• Turning findings into impactful reports
• Providing clear and actionable recommendations
• Continually exceeding client expectations
• Building and maintaining long term client partnerships
• Coaching and mentoring junior consultants
• And more!
If you are eager to grow your skills, and ready for a new and exciting challenge, apply now! Please include reference to the job title when you apply.
You must have a permanent residency or citizenship to be considered for this role. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Want to know more? Call our office on (02) 8021 0117