Due to growth, our client is looking for a junior to mid level Quantitative Market Researcher to join the team. Using research, AI, neuroscience, human-centred design, behaviour economics, strategic thinking, and more, this agency helps their clients grow their brands and transform their customer experiences.
You will be running projects from end to end, involved at all stages. Some of your main responsibilities will include:
• Liaising with clients
• Drafting questionnaires
• Seeing projects through internal and external approval processes
• Managing fieldwork (quant)
• Report writing and presentations
• a couple years (or at least 1 year) experience working in a Market Research agency
• Passion for quantitative market research
• A results focused mentality
If you’ve been seeking a role that will fulfill your love of quantitative market research and give you a chance to grow and work with new techniques, apply now! Please include reference to the job title and location when you apply.
Please note you must have a valid working visa for Australia to be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.