Are you looking for a place where the work you do can make a positive impact on society? As the Market Research Associate Director or Director – Dualist, you’ll contribute to some of the most complex high-risk, high-stakes projects in the Australian marketplace. Located in the heart of Sydney CBD, our client is a future-focused consultancy that is recognised around the globe.
Contribute your market research expertise as you learn from others, working across a wide range of actionable, commercially relevant and influential projects.
A Day In The Life
• Drafting a wide range of research materials including proposals/tenders, recruitment specifications, reports and presentations
• Write discussion guides, facilitation of focus-groups, in-depth interviews, online communities
• Conduct analysis, draft questionnaires and run statistical modelling
• Generate insights for complex projects that directly impact marketing and social outcomes
• Understand stakeholder behaviour and attitudes
• Evaluate the impact of communications and broader advisory activities
• Monitor key satisfaction metrics
• Dynamic and professional close-knit team
• Innovation is encouraged
• Mentorship will be both received and given
• You will be recognised and rewarded for your efforts
• Collaborate on projects with a ‘feel-good factor’
Want to know more? Call us on (02) 8021 0117.
Please note that you must have Australian Permanent residency or citizenship to be considered for this role. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.