Chart your own career path. Develop & contribute to statistical and analytical models in this unique client-side role.
Our client is highly prestigious with a long history of success attributed to doing things differently. Located in Sydney CBD, our client boasts leading edge work spaces, a culture devoted to inclusion and diversity, and a passion for creativity that ensures they remain a leading brand in their field.
About the role
Your primary responsibility will be to develop and contribute towards leading practice statistical and analytics models. In addition, you will:
• Nurture collaborative relationships with key stakeholders to achieve best outcomes
• Leverage your skills to deliver high quality model documentation that satisfies auditors and/or external regulators
• Assist with project related work
• Work collaboratively with the Sales, Product and Policy teams to optimise business opportunities
• And more.
• A talent for numeracy with high levels of accuracy
• Attention to detail
• Exceptional relationship building skills
• Statistical modelling experience in R would be highly regarded
In return, you will be reward with:
• Great career progression opportunities
• Flexible, diverse culture
• Training and development
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level, apply now. Please include a reference to the Job Title in your application.
Please note you must have a valid working visa for Australia to be considered for this role. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Did you read this ad and think ‘that’s not the role for me’? Get in touch with us anyway, and let’s chat about what you ARE looking for.