Fed up with the same old boring methodologies and research projects? This boutique is shaking things up, and doing work with positive social impact. New and interesting project techniques to inspire your creativity and passion. Merge data science with research, working with proprietary tools. Varied client base with a focus on social and government
About the company
This boutique agency is seeking a Consultant to join the Sydney team. With their tailored approach to research, you’ll be exposed to interesting project techniques you may not have seen before. Plus, the work you do has the potential to make a positive impact on society.
The team is diverse, with backgrounds in psychology, mathematics, anthropology to name a few, so you’re joining a clever and interesting bunch of people.
About the role
Their projects are not typically classified as either “quantitative” or “qualitative” but a combination of both, therefore our ideal candidate would consider themselves to be dualist, with experience in both types of methodologies.
Offering a full range of custom market research, your primary responsibilities will include:
• End to end management of projects, including attending briefs, writing proposals, data analysis, etc.
• Conducting fieldwork (some interstate travel may be required)
• Preparing and presenting client reports
• Several (approx. 3-5) years experience working in a research agency or similar
• Experience with both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
• An eagerness to explore new techniques
• A ‘can-do’ attitude and flexible approach to working
In return, you’ll receive on the job training, potential attendance to seminars and industry events and feel energised by a small and social team.
If you’re ready to take that next step up, develop your consulting skills, and work with interesting and new methodologies, apply now.
You must have a valid working visa for Australia to be considered for this role. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please include the title of the role in your application.
You can reach us on (02) 8021 0117. We look forward to hearing from you.