Combining traditional research, analytics & tech, go beyond delivering just insights. Influence decisions in boardrooms while learning from the best! Company culture devoted to innovation to deliver genuine, impactful change. Partner with clients to create opportunities for growth and future proof businesses.
Located in the heart of Melbourne CBD, our client is an international powerhouse that combines creativity, rigour and innovation to deliver genuine, impactful change. The work they do is diverse – pure consulting, digital transformation, tech-enabled products and solutions, data analytics, customer centricity and employee engagement – linked by a common objective to achieve tangible, commercial outcomes.
This role would suit an eager and enthusiastic, commercially minded, marketer and/or researcher who is looking to make a difference. This role requires the skill set and expertise to proficiently manage qualitative and quantitative research projects from end-to-end whilst drawing on additional expertise and resources from within the business where necessary.
Specific tasks include:
• End to end managing of a wide variety of marketing and research projects from defining the issues, to scoping the project and then co-ordinating and executing on delivery
• Immersing yourself in the client’s business to establish credible advice
• Helping to further develop the commercial offering of our client, assisting in running workshops, support at industry breakfasts and training sessions
• Modern and dynamic workspace
• Comprehensive health and wellness benefits package
• Employee discounts
• Relevant market research industry experience (think 2+ years minimum)
• Ability to carry out duties autonomously and work effectively in a team environment
• Proven ability to deliver strategic business outcomes
If you’re ready to launch your career into the future, apply now. Want to know more? Call us on (02) 8021 0117
Please note you must have a valid working visa for Australia to be considered for this role. Please include the role title in your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.