This is the opportunity to join Australia’s highest regarded management consultancy located in the Sydney CBD. You will be joining a team of highly experienced researchers, strategists and innovation specialists.
About the company
This consultancy is bringing together emerging quantitative, analytics, and insights techniques with AI and digital technology to create something new. Catering to changing client demands, not following convention, the team is forging the way in driving change to neuro research, CX, usability testing, corporate reputation management and communication testing, and more.
As the Market Research Manager – Dualist, your main responsibilities will include:
• Leading innovative research projects (both qual and quant)
• Involvement in all aspects of the research cycle (e.g. research design, fieldwork, project management, analysis, charting, presenting, etc.)
• Delivering strategic insights that go beyond the data
• Forming strong and authentic partnerships with clients. You will be an extension of their internal teams
• Work with the innovation and technology teams inventing and re-defining insights and research deliverables and dashboards
• Global networks with genuine career prospects
• Contemporary, state of the art offices
• A culture committed to investing in its people
• Exposure to other business units to expand your skill sets
• Opportunities to pursue other areas of personal interest
• Flexible working and work from home options
To be successful, you will have:
• Market research agency experience (at least 5 years)
• Experience with working in an agile, corporate, fast-paced environment
• Appropriate tertiary qualifications
Please include reference to the job title when you apply.
Please note that you must have Australian permanent residency or citizenship to be considered for this role. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.