About the company
Our client’s name is one of the most recognised brands in the world. In this unique client-side opportunity, you will enjoy a hands-on impactful role leading the insights function of the business. As #1 in their field, our client is driven to provide the best customer and employee experience imaginable.
About the role
In your role, you will be contributing to their mission by championing the Voice of the Customer and Voice of the Employee programs. Some key accountabilities include:
• End to end management of brand and ad tracking programs
• Using advanced analytics and techniques
• Delivering insights and recommendations
• Managing suppliers
• Being the key point of contact for stakeholders
• Employee discounts
• Purchased annual leave scheme
• Health and wellbeing programs
• Flexible working arrangements
• Participate in corporate social responsibility programs
• Endless learning and development opportunities
Please note that you must have Australian citizenship or permanent residence to be considered for this role. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Did you read this ad and think that’s not quite the right role for me? Why not get in touch with us anyway, and let’s chat about what you are looking for. Give us a call on (02) 8021 0117 for a confidential chat.