Expand your skills as a multi-faceted researcher in a dynamic 360⁰ role
Unlimited career development opportunities within a flat structure
Fun and dynamic office vibe with highly social culture
Our client is a boutique agency operating in the heart of Sydney CBD. Working across methodologies and client industries, they deliver strategic insights to their clients, who keep coming back for more.
What makes this role different?
This agency takes a multi-faceted approach to client’s problems, so you won’t be pigeon-holed into one type of methodology. As a ‘one-stop’ agency, they also offer an impressive suite of additional in-house tools, giving them the advantage over competitors who need to outsource.
About the role
As the Senior Consultant, you’ll be responsible for running insights focussed projects from end to end. Specific tasks include:
• Writing compelling proposals
• Questionnaire and discussion guide design
• Some analysis, but mostly overseeing other staff
• Deriving the ‘nuggets of gold’ from the data
• Managing client relationships, including reporting and presenting
• Training and coaching junior staff
• Several years of market research agency experience
• Comprehensive knowledge of statistics and the use of SPSS and Q
• Experience moderating focus groups and in-depths (would be advantageous)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Fun and social team with a work hard play hard mentality
• Explore emerging methodologies across data science / big data to future proof your career
• Strong deep client relationships. You’re seen as a strategic partner, not just handing over reports
• Plenty of variation working across customised projects in a range of industries
Please include reference to the job title when you apply.
Want to know more? Call us on (02) 8021 0117 for a confidential chat.
Please note you must have a valid working visa / citizenship for Australia to be considered for this role. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Did you read this ad and think ‘that’s not the role for me’? As specialised recruiters for Research, Insights and Analytics, get in touch with us anyway, and let’s chat about what you are looking for.