Are you looking for a place where the work you do can make a positive impact on society? As the Senior Consultant –Market Research, you’ll contribute to some of the most complex high-risk, high-stakes projects in the Australian marketplace. Located in the heart of Sydney CBD, our client is a future-focused consultancy that is recognised around the globe.
A Day In The Life
• Drafting a wide range of research materials including proposals/tenders, recruitment specifications, reports and presentations
• Write discussion guides, facilitation of focus-groups, in-depth interviews, online communities
• Generate insights for complex projects that directly impact marketing and social outcomes
• Understand stakeholder behaviour and attitudes
• Evaluate the impact of communications and broader advisory activities
• Dynamic and professional close-knit team
• Innovation is encouraged
• Mentorship will be both received and given
• You will be recognised and rewarded for your efforts
• Collaborate on projects with a ‘feel-good factor’
Contribute your market research expertise working across a wide range of actionable, commercially relevant and influential projects and apply now. Please include reference to the job title when you apply.
You must have a valid working visa / citizenship to be considered for this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Did you read this ad and think ‘that’s not the research role for me?’. Get in touch with us anyway, and let’s chat about what you are looking for.