Global research consultancy is seeking a Director to join their team in a social research function. Our client has placed themselves in a strong market position, offering their clients bespoke research combined with the latest emerging technologies.
Your responsibilities and duties:
• Deliver strategic reporting and insights that become embedded in government, NGOs and NFPs.
• Lead a team of high performing researchers.
• Guide client/stakeholder relationships with government orientation.
• Overseeing the delivery of world class projects
• Introduce fresh services, tools and solutions to new and existing accounts.
• Form strong relationships and genuine partnerships with government related clients through proactive communications, and seamless integration of research findings across client businesses.
• Handle all appropriate client presentations including integrating the junior team into client presentation functions.
• Identify new business opportunities within the consultancy group and leverage off your existing contacts to generate continuous social research revenue.
• Identify opportunities for process improvements and increasing team and technology efficiencies.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
• University degree (e.g. Business, Marketing, Statistics, Economics, Psychology)
• 10+ years quantitative market research background
• You will have annual business development targets and must be able to demonstrate mastery at pitching and proposal writing
• Track record of business development with both new and existing clients
• Experience in managing individuals and research teams
• Adherence to technical excellence is essential
You will have the most success in this role if you come from a large market research house or client organisation as you will appreciate the added layers of legal, risk and compliance.