Do you have a passion for market research and want to provide actionable and advanced marketing recommendations that activate decision-making and strengthen businesses? If so, then this is the perfect role for you.
Our client is an international, award-winning marketing strategy consultancy. They use advanced analytics to evaluate big data sets collected through market research to obtain meaningful insights and evidence-based recommendations to facilitate leading brands’ making informed decisions. They work with their clients to define their growth challenges, design research, analyse data and assist management in executing tangible change.
They use marketing science to assist brands in formulating successful marketing strategies. In addition, our client also facilitates behaviour change within many industry sectors, including technology, financial services, property, health, natural resources, professional services and infrastructure. They have teams of experts who have sound knowledge and understanding of behavioural economics, customer experience, change management and advanced analytics. Their experienced team provides business consultancy and marketing activities that are inventive, pragmatic and outcome oriented.
As a director, you will oversee the whole research process, which includes designing research, collecting and analysing data, gaining insights, drafting recommendations and suggesting pragmatic actions that are essential to grow the client’s business. This role also requires you to manage a team that prepares reports, proposals, recommendations and presentations for the existing clients and on potential growth opportunities with new clients.
In addition, this role requires you to act as a point of contact between the company, clients and all other stakeholders to ensure that everything is on track and going smoothly according to the plan. It also requires us to use our knowledge and experience in guiding and assisting team members if they are facing any problems in doing research or any other assistance that they may need. You will also be responsible for ensuring the quality of the ongoing research work and projects.
What You’ll do
- Be responsible for the complete design, organisation and execution of market research projects
- Manage existing clients, lead and own pitch experiences (especially large-scale prospects) and large, multi-stream engagements
- Cooperate and coordinate with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure the successful achievement of short-term and long-term objectives
- Prepare insightful reports based on the analysis made by the researchers and based on both quantitative and qualitative studies
- Presenting recommendations to customers and converting insights and recommendations into concrete action plans with other team members
- Identify and actively initiate business opportunities with both existing customers and prospects
- Manage and nurture team (up to 10 people)
- Lead the business consulting initiatives and embed marketing activities that help clients grow their business.
Knowledge and Experience
- 10+ years in marketing and consulting
- Sound knowledge of the market research industry and research methodologies
- Strong appreciation for research, but focus on the commercial implications
- Sound knowledge of analytical tools such as SPSS and Q
- Strong academic performance is preferred
- Experience operating in a corporate agile working environment will be beneficial
- Good oral and written presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial and market-driven mind with strategic vision and focus
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Immense learning and growth opportunities
- Inclusive and collaborative team environment
- Opportunity to work with leading brands
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, highlighting your competencies that fulfil the selection criteria.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you.