Are you interested in working on the whole cycle of software and algorithm development while conducting research and developing software? Are you confident in dealing with complex data sets across all methodologies and sources? If this all-encompassing opportunity excites you, then you are perfect for this role.
Our client is a leading consultancy of Customer Experience experts, working with clients to measure what matters to their customers and drive real business change. They gather and analyse real-time customer data to gain insights and recommend actionable measures to the client. They believe that each client and their consumers are unique, so they employ tailored approaches to better understand each client’s customers’ preferences and assist them in boosting revenue. They help clients comprehend data so that they may make well-informed strategic decisions.
With a dedicated team of customer experience specialists, technological experts and visionary researchers who are well-qualified, eager and self-motivated, our client keep their stakeholder’s best interests at the core of their operations and strive to exceed their expectations at all times. Our client combines research and technological expertise to create best-in-class, bespoke CX and Voice of the Customer programmes that help businesses in a variety of industries boost their productivity and profitability.
Additionally, you will collaborate directly with clients as well as other internal and external stakeholders to design unique solutions for them. You will listen to the difficulties of your customers and use the resources at your disposal to remedy them.
This role requires you to engage with stakeholders to scope out feasibility, advise on best practices and formalize specifications. In a nutshell, this is a dynamic role that gives you immense learning opportunities.
What you’ll do
- Assist in the development and delivery of the team’s projects
- Develop and implement automation processes
- API development
- Survey programming
- Data manipulation and visualization
- Testing, development, deployment and maintenance of solutions
- Liaising between the company, client and other stakeholders
Knowledge and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in a technical discipline
- Sound understanding of web and dashboard designing
- Good knowledge of charting libraries such as Highcharts
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Ability to give attention to details
- Genuine interest in technology and the developments in this space across the market
- Creative and open-minded
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package including excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work with a highly passionate and dedicated team
- Chance of immense personal development and learning opportunities
- Hands-on experience on real-time projects
- Personal growth and learning opportunities
Please note that you must have permanent residency/citizenship for Australia to be considered for this role.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, highlighting your competencies that fulfill the selection criteria.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you.