Tired of the traditional market research setup and techniques? Want to be part of an innovative team committed to transforming the market research industry using the latest technology and techniques? You have found the right partner.
About our client
Our client is a video-based qualitative and quantitative insight platform developed by veterans of the research and SaaS worlds. They use an innovative method to analyse the consumer’s video to do market research to understand consumers’ behaviours, preferences, and requirements. Such analysis helps companies design their products and develop marketing strategies. It is a very novel and recent idea to transform market research.
They are a fast-growing revolutionary company with a small team of self-motivated and highly enthusiastic professionals committed to bringing a revolution in the market research industry.
As a Research Director, you will be responsible for the management and execution of day-to-day affairs of the company’s qualitative and quantitative research projects. You will ensure that all the deadlines are met and the research projects are completed in accordance with the requirements of the client. Additionally, you will act as a representative of the company with the client to understand their working nature and goals and implement them in the research project to assist them in achieving their aims and objectives.
What you’ll do
- Supervise, manage and advise on day-to-day research activities
- Collect and analyse consumer insights on video at a scale
- Use video analysis to make reports, proposals and recommendations to the clients to improve current strategies and find new growth opportunities
Knowledge and experience
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in the social or market research industry
- Thorough understanding of quantitative research tools and techniques
- Thorough understanding of data collection, cleaning, sampling, pre-processing and analysis techniques for video-based analysis
- Adept at using the latest video-analysis tools
- Outstanding project management skills
- Ability to focus attention on details
- Curious by nature and self-learner
- Ability to work on a tighter schedule and meet deadlines
- Comfortable working with the latest video analysis tools
What we offer
- Completely new paradigm of market research
- Opportunity to be part of a revolution in the market research industry
- Attractive working conditions
- Perfect work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
Please note that you must have permanent residency/citizenship for Australia to be considered for this role.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com, highlighting your competencies that fulfil the selection criteria.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you.